Thursday, April 16, 2009

What does it feel like to have false teeth?

i am getting my top teeth out tuesday and i am nervous i just wanted some details about false teeth

What does it feel like to have false teeth?
I%26#039;m assuming your dentures will be put in immediately following your extractions? If thats the case...Follow the Dentists orders which will be to not remove the dentures for a certain time period ( I think with mine it was 7 days) except for cleaning. This allows your gums to heal around the dentures, so to speak. In all honesty, after a week or so you won%26#039;t even notice them. So don%26#039;t be nervous. My dentist was awesome and my dentures fit nicely, thanks to a soft liner. I do not have to use adhesive to hold them in. I can eat all the foods I could eat before and they are comfortable. As I said I dont even realize they are there. Good Luck



safety

No comments:

Post a Comment