Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm 22 single mum with missing front teeth i have been on a waiting list for false teeth for a year.Can u help

I have tried a whole lot of other dental places that specialize in False teeth and they all have told me I dont need them for awhile so now I have to wait for another 6mnths before they can even look at making me some teeth.


I wont smile or laugh out loud i havent kissed a guy for about a year because of my %26quot;GUMMY%26quot; look.


I lost them due to not enough calcium after having my daughter and i feel like im going to stay ugly and single for the rest of my life if no one helps me.





Does anyone know who I can go to for help ASAP

I%26#039;m 22 single mum with missing front teeth i have been on a waiting list for false teeth for a year.Can u help
Perhaps you can look into a dental school which may have more affordable prices and also work out a payment plan.
Reply:Tj



company

1 comment:

  1. Go to a dental school, they do all kinds of measurements. Cost wise is about a 3rd of usual cost. You have to be able to speak up if for any reason you are not happy. But they are thorough .

    ReplyDelete